How To Attach Ear Ties & Design Panels
There are times you will need to take the ear ties off your mask, then reattach them. Here is how!
REATTACHING EAR TIES:
1. For easiest method, insert the paperclip that came with your mask into the ear tie loop on the main mask. You can also use a crochet hook, or any piece of wire, such as a wire twist tie folded in half:
2. Put part of the ear tie thru the end of the paperclip, then pull the ear tie half way thru the mask ear tie loop:
3. Grasp the looped end of the ear tie as shown:
3. Grab the other end of the ear tie and pull thru the looped ear tie end to secure:
HOW TO ATTACH DESIGN PANELS:
1. Align the Design Panel properly with the front of the mask, and insert the paperclip that came with your mask in the oval hole in the Design Panel halfway thru, as shown.
2. Put the ends of the ear ties thru the paperclip:
3. Pull the ear ties thru the hole in the Design Panel, as shown:
4. The silicone toggle will fit thru the Design Panel hole. Carefully push it through the opening.
5. Make sure to feed the ear tie loops completely thru the Design Panel holes so that the Design Panel is against the front of the mask, as shown:
6. Repeat on the other side:
7. Your mask is now ready to wear with the Design Panel attached!